Monday, November 19, 2007

Avoidance.

I am trying to put off doing laundry for as long as possible... or at least until Thursday (or Wednesday night)... I think it was last Thanksgiving eve that I went to a laundromat for the first time. I think I'll check back in my blog to find out.

I keep hand washing certain things that I can't wear when they're dirty...If I can do laundry once and make it through Miami that would be great...

The Today show today wasn't so great. Faith Hill performed and that was good, but the weather sucked and I didn't get on the air at all. My sign was all for nothing today... Ann is taking a few days off this week... hopefully it will just be Thursday and Friday... so it won't be a big deal for me.

My prints are supposed to be ready today so I am waiting to get a call...

No comments: