Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm all yours now!

I have officially finished my I Heart Ann posting (project).

It was strange going to the show today without a sign... it was crazy there today... everyone took the day off (Matt, Meredith and Ann). I did get my picture taken with Stacy London though...

On the Camera front, Sonja (a regular at the Today show) said I could borrow one of her cameras for the time being... that was very nice of her. I've been stressing out (what else is new?) about getting everything done. I was talking to Hilary (my sister) and she reminded me about the time I thought I would never be able to get perspective in drawing class and when I thought I wouldn't ever be able to do algebra and when I didn't think I'd ever learn Italian... but I did. I think I just get tired and overwhelmed with everything that's going on... I'll be alright.

TGIF right?

No comments: