Monday, November 05, 2007

Is this really happening?

The title of this post has no relevance to the content.

Here are a few updates. On Saturday when I weighed in I was down four pounds since last month. I had a feeling I was going to do well... I'm almost back to goal.

Today I went to the Today show and it was a bit of a letdown... no good airtime. It's supposed to start raining tonight and through the morning (great, rainy and cold). It's supposed to really get chilly towards the end of the week. I've figured out that I will continue going until right before Thanksgiving.

I have to start selecting the images that I want to have printed out for Miami.... I just have to suck it up and pick some... I will probably end up framing some (which costs money but you have to spend money to make money).

I'm tired... I suppose I should go to bed soon, that way I will be less likely to shovel food in my face.

No comments: