Tuesday, November 06, 2007

On my agenda...

Yesterday I had a bit of a run in with some cookies. The good thing is that I didn't eat them all.... there are some in my garbage can (the old me would have eaten them all and/or seriously considered rummaging through the garbage).

I am back on track today... Tomorrow Chad and I are going to lunch. He's going to show me around Williamsburg. It should be fun - I always enjoy Chad's company.

I purchased a ticket to go back to Seattle in December... only five and a half weeks and I'll be back to a normal life... although I don't know if I can ever go back to a normal life after this. It's just going to be a different life.... more about that later.

Look! It's me and Russell Crowe!

2 comments:

cc said...

I seriously love your video stills.

Jenerator said...

They are actually digital photos that my lovely assistant Kristen takes for me... some of my favorites so far are Jennifer Garner and Jamie Foxx!