Friday, November 16, 2007

I've been missing...

I woke up this morning in a panic... I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find a place to get my prints done in time to get them shipped to Miami.

I admit it... I am a big worry wart. I worry about everything it seems..

I did manage to find a place to get my prints done although it's going to cost me... but I supposed to have to spend money to make money...

Yesterday I went to visit Mark Kostabi's studio... I managed to make $21.00 then and today I went to Title This and I took home $30.00. I guess that almost makes up for the fact that I haven't gotten my paycheck for working National Portfolio Day....

Jenna is in town and we're supposed to have dinner. Hopefully I won't fall asleep during it.

More later when I'm not so tired.

These are Mark Kostabi's shoes...

No comments: