Thursday, November 15, 2007

Promises.

I promise I will get back to a more normal schedule of blogging the end of next week.

Next Wednesday will be my last official entry in I heart Ann and then I can focus on you all and bring you more sights, sounds and grocery stores of New York and Miami.

I found out yesterday we will be going to Miami on the 3rd. This morning while I was watching Chris Cimino on the news he said Miami was going to be in the 70's today. I'm psyched to wear my flipflops and shorts again... (I am not going to mention the pasty white legs I will be sporting...).

Yesterday James and I stopped by a Damien Hirst exhibit... here are some photos.







These are photos of a permanent sculpture which is outside the building where the installation is... (of course I don't know the name of it... I think it's something obvious).



Here's the foot.









This afternoon James and I are supposed to go back to Mark Kostabi's studio for a tour. I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments: