Saturday, November 03, 2007

Status.

Let me see...yesterday I ended up walking almost nine miles. I managed to stay awake until 10pm. I stayed within my points range (that 's Weight Watchers lingo)...

Today is weigh in - I think I should have a good result... I just have to not eat anything until after it. Since I'm only going to be in New York for a about six more weeks I should probably not buy any more grocery staples and make do with what I have... I just get into the habit of having to buy food even if I don't really need it.

Did I happen to mention that I had a conversation with James and Fi the other night (Fi is another friend of mine) about how to price artwork... it was interesting getting James' take on my work. It looks as though I can actually make money with what I'm doing - James runs a gallery and he told me what he would price my work at... it was more than I was thinking which is nice. I might actually be able to start paying my mother back all the money she's loaned me over the past few years. I also am going to buy a new digital camera if I make some money - I dropped mine yesterday in the middle of the Today show. It still works but It's on it's last legs.

Maybe I'll try to go back to sleep for a little while... I should go somewhere interesting today that I haven't been yet... let me sleep on it.

No comments: