Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back to the hamster wheel of life...

I suppose answering phones for one day wouldn't be considered the hamster wheel of life but it's the best title I could come up with this morning.

I'm a bit concerned that I will hang up on someone - but I guess that stuff happens. I do suspect it will be really slow. What the hell, it's money.

Christmas went well. I think this is the first year I haven't been in the dumps about anything. I guess it's because I have been through the fire (grad school and New York) and I actually have no great stress overshadowing everything.

I am actually going to do something on New Years eve as well (I know, it's hard to believe isn't it?).

The reindeer in our front yard have been on the DL since their escapade Christmas eve... At least they're getting some action (insert smiley faced emoticon here)...

No comments: