Thursday, December 27, 2007

A receptionist I am not...

I only hung up on a few people yesterday. It was pretty slow as suspected though. No major catastrophes to report.

I am glad to be back to the world of unemployment today.

My photos arrived from New York yesterday... I'm going to open the boxes up today and see what the damage is. Hopefully not too great. When we packed our things I didn't have a lot of time and the bubble wrap I was reusing was a bit sketchy. We'll see if everything is in one piece. If the frames are broken that's okay - it's the photos that I worry about. They were not cheap.

Maybe I'll go do that now.

More later people.

Update... the small photos made it, the larger ones were not so lucky... the glass broke and the surface of the photos are scratched. There's 600 plus dollars down the drain... but I guess that I should look at this as an opportunity to do them better. Right?

No comments: