Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm a liar.

I said that when I was done with
I heart Ann that I would spend more time doing quality blogging and I haven't been doing such a great job.

Yesterday I managed to get two boxes shipped to Seattle. I also went to see the movie Juno. It's the first movie since Little Miss Sunshine that I could see myself watching again. If it's not in your area you have something to look forward to.

These are photos from Title This on Monday.

This is Michele Gondry and Ornette Coleman



These are Ornette's shoes.



These are Michele's shoes.



On the agenda today is my last Today show appearance (I gave Meredith a postcard yesterday)... I'm having lunch with Chad and I need to buy a suitcase. There is also a pastel Christmas party at my friend Megan's place. If I can make it that long I will go... I have to see how the rest of the day goes.

It looks as though the weather will cooperate and I will make it back to Seattle... I've already started looking for jobs. I have to start paying those bills. If any of you know of anything keep me in mind.

Well, I better get going. I want to look cute today - my future benefactor/boyfriend may be watching today.

No comments: