Monday, December 24, 2007

Winter white teeth...

In my never ending quest to better myself I bought teeth whitening strips yesterday (Target brand of course)... as I type I am sitting here with blue strips on my teeth trying to make my pearly whites a little less dingy... I suppose I could give up the coffee but what fun is that?

I am happy to report that I got my Christmas shopping done yesterday - I figured I'd just get people what they asked for (for the most part). I also went to church yesterday, the sermon was about the risk of giving gifts... basically what I took away is that when you give gifts you give a part of yourself with it - and that can be scary. What if what you give is not wanted? ... it's a risky situation... maybe I'll reflect more later, but for now I need to hose myself off and do some grocery shopping.

I took this picture yesterday - I look the lease deranged.

No comments: