Sunday, January 06, 2008

Bring on the infomercials!

Pirate woke me up at 5:30. I don't know what in the hell he was doing... on the bright side of that is that I get to watch all these great infomercials.

I am all ready to buy Sheer Cover mineral makeup and now I'm watching a program on a body shaper... I wish I had money. It would be nice to suck in all the excess skin that lives on my mid section. It's not the most attractive thing but you cover it up with your clothes.

Okay, on other fronts - my eating plan fell apart last night, but today is a new day and I'm back on the wagon.

I am using my new french press. I give it a thumbs up - it's stainless steel and it keeps the coffee warm.

My witty gene must have left me in New York.... maybe it will come back soon.

I suppose I should get some things done today... I have a meeting with the Crawl Space Members on Tuesday... I should probably throw some sort of presentation together... maybe a nice slideshow is in order...

I'll check back later.

No comments: