Monday, January 07, 2008

I've got a gig.

okay, I supposed doing an art project at camp is not really a gig - but it's something. I have to come up with a project for junior high kids by Saturday.

I have officially overcome my time change dilemma. I slept in until 8 this morning. If I end up getting a job I'm going to have to make some adjustments.

My firm thigh campaign is going alright. I didn't work out yesterday but I could feel the workout from the day before. The eating plan on the other hand is not going so well. I am succumbing to emotional eating... you know how I get... I try to not do it but it's hard. Hopefully this week will be better.

I just requested information on the 3 day walk for breast cancer... maybe that would be a good thing for my thighs...

Okay, it's time to get off my ass and get moving (after I finish my coffee).

No comments: