Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tuesday morning is alright for fighting...

not that I'm going to do any fighting today but you never know...

I am taking dad to the doctor today so I actually set my alarm for a reasonable time. Currently I am watching the Today show... I think Ann is sick (oh yay, she's back). I miss going there everyday.

Yesterday I got a check from Fedex for my lost box - but I also got an email from my room mate Chris, he said that Fedex tried to deliver my box to the apartment but he wasn't there. This gives me hope that the box is still in existence somewhere. Keep your fingers crossed.

I have a studio visit with Crawl Space members tonight... It's hard to have a studio visit when you don't have a studio per se. I guess I'll manage.

Yesterday I went to Cloud City Coffee to work on my Gallery4Culture Application. Who knows, maybe the third time is the charm... I figured I should get out of the house and work on it. When I was finished there I went to the gym and continued on my firm thigh campaign. I ran/walked for over an hour - my lower half is very sore today.

I forgot to mention that it was Stinky's birthday on Sunday, she's 7 now. We spent some quality time on the sofa to celebrate.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: