Friday, January 04, 2008

Consolidation.

I am officially consolidated. My loans that is. The plus side of this is that I only have one payment monthly, the minus is that I will be 80 years old by the time I get it all paid off (there goes the possibility of buying a house!).

Poor Britney Spears. Enough said about that.

I am sitting here drinking coffee made in my new thermal french press. The mix was not quite right - or maybe it's the coffee I bought at Whole Foods. I find something I like and then I can't get it anymore. I found coffee at Whole Foods in New York but it's not here... the pretzel bread that they have at Trader Joe's in Chicago they don't have here (or New York in fact). What else is there??? I'm sure I'll think of something...

Yesterday I started reading through the November issue of Art In America. There was an article about art blogging. I've only read about half of it but it seemed interesting since I am a blogger and an artist.

I've done it!

The past three nights I have stayed up close to or past 11:00 pm. I think I'm finally over the time change thing...

If you didn't notice I have discovered the bold feature of the blog. I knew it was there I just never thought to use it. (after looking at this post - you can't tell that it's bold so never mind...).

Weighing in...

Tomorrow I have to weigh in for the month... it's not going to be pretty - but it could be the thing to kick me in the ass. Maybe.

Today - it's the gym and I have to work on applications. I may have a studio meeting with Crawl Space this weekend or early next week... too bad I don't have a studio per se. I do have a mother that makes great pies though. Who doesn't like pie? I'll woo them with it.

No comments: