Thursday, January 03, 2008

Those damn feet.

Too bad I can't show the picture of my cousin Tracy's feet.

I had a great idea for a show. I think it would be groovy for UW students who have studied in the Studio Art Program in Rome show their work at the Jacob Lawrence Gallery on campus. I just have to figure out who to pitch this idea to. I don't know how they come up with the programming for the gallery. I suppose I could just ask the gallery director.

I was going to go to first Thursday tonight but I didn't. Can I be an artist without schmoozing? I'm not sure, but I don't think so. There's always next month.

I was contacted by Law Dawgs (my temp agency) today. They are submitting my resume for a position as Paralegal Assistant. It seems right up my alley... copying, filing, sorting, creating trial notebooks... I hope I get it because I'd like to pay off my visa bill.

I'm watching the Big Idea with Donny Deutsch - I have a bunch of ideas... about art that is. If only I could make millions... or find a benefactor/boyfriend.

No comments: