Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year's Eve redeaux.

Well, I did watch the ball drop. (Dick Clark doesn't look so good...)

My lovely assistant Kristen and I went to Red Robin for dinner. A good thing about being old is that you can sit in the bar and not get carded... I had some very yummy buffalo clucks and fries. I ate every last one of them plus some extra fries.

After dinner we went to see Carlie Wilson's War. It was pretty good - but I did start dozing off in the middle of it. I managed to get the gist of the movie though.

I made it back by 10:15 or so and then fell asleep on the sofa. I did wake up at 11:59 and was able to switch to ABC and see the big ball.

I slept in this morning until 7:20 - that's pretty good.

Today I am planning on going to the gym along with five million other people and then I'm going to try not to eat crap. Maybe I should go see another movie.

I'm sitting here on the sofa watching the Today show and drinking my coffee... Kenneth Babyface Edmonds is going to be on the show - He was there earlier in the year while I was there. He's cute. and he can sing.

Well, I guess I should start surfing the internet or something. I have to find a job in order to pay my bills...

No comments: