Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Oscar Smoshcar!

This morning I woke up early to watch the announcement of the 2007 Academy Awards nominations. Unlike other years I didn't take notes... I figured staying horizontal while I watched it was a good thing.

I am happy to see that Juno as a movie and Ellen Page were both nominated.... I now have a list of movies that I would like to see. (maybe I'll make my lovely assistant Kristen go with me)...

those movies are - No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood and the Diving Bell and the Butterfly. I suppose there are others I could see (maybe Eastern Promises or Michael Clayton - but those first three are the top.).

On another note, I am thinking that I should start making some work... sometimes I think it would be nice to have a studio - but that costs money. I will be getting a paycheck this week... I find that I have mixed emotions about working - I have to work to earn money, but I find I don't have a lot of time to think about my other endeavors. I suppose things will be different in March (maybe)... I'm in a lull. I think I'm okay with that though. I don't really want to get stuck in one of those downward spirals that I get into sometimes.

No comments: