Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Payday!

Good news, I get paid today. Then I promptly have to pay some bills.

Now if I would only get paid for National Portfolio Day. Now you're probably saying to yourself "she hasn't been paid for that yet?"... that would be correct! It's been almost four months and I still haven't been paid. You know that money could have been earning interest in my savings account. Maybe I'll harass people about it today.

We've been experiencing a cold snap here in Seattle. It's not anything near the weather in Chicago but it's still cold. In Chicago I could bundle up and look like a weirdo and it was alright. Not so much here. I need some warmer clothes... let me revise that, warmer, more fashionable clothes.

I better get a move on and look for those warmer clothes...

No comments: