Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Payday part deaux.

I get money today! I have over eleven hours of overtime so I'm psyched. I will pay a big chunk of my visa bill, I'll try to give some to my momma for bills and I am going to set some aside for either my student loan payment or my income tax payment.

I'm thinking I'll have to pay taxes this year because It was crazy - I think I counted at least 5 w2's and over 7 statements of interest paid on student loans. I also received some money while I was in New York that I'll have to pay taxes on... For the first time ever I am having someone else do my taxes. Hopefully my life will be more normal this year and I can do it via the internet for free next year.

My cold seems to be getting better, my head hurts a bit but that's it. I'm not sick enough not to go to work.

I think that's it for now - this morning I need to call 4culture and get the details on the whole show thing.

No comments: