Monday, February 25, 2008

ahhhh.

I slept in this morning... I felt a bit off yesterday but did manage to go see There Will be Blood. I enjoyed it greatly.

The Oscars weren't that exciting - nothing too shocking... not like when Crash won best picture for 2005. Now that was a good movie too....

I didn't go to the gym this morning... I should start going on a more regular basis if I want to even think about running in th St. Patrick's Day 5k. (I also shouldn't eat a whole can of frosting if I want thin thighs - but that's another story for another time).

I don't have anything too exciting on the schedule this week except for lunch with my friend Bryan and I'm washing dishes and watching the gallery this weekend. I bet something else will pop up though.

I think I used to be more interesting back in the old days....

No comments: