Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm not in the mood to do anything.

I wonder if I had had a "normal" young adulthood would I like to go out and do things? All I can really imagine doing when the workday is done is going out to buy food or staying home and watching television for the most part. I really like the IDEA of going out and doing things but the energy I would have to expend seems to make it not worth the effort.

Maybe I need therapy.

Work was busy... I like working but I feel a bit of a dilemma - the "art" me and the "office" me are a bit at odds. Maybe when I start raking in the moola and can afford to make work/pay bills I will feel better about it. The old "office" me wants to turn my back on the "art" me and just buy cute shoes, find a nice boy and buy a house... but the art me wants to make things and travel the world. I suppose I could have worse problems.

I could have a rare disease that can't be cured or an ingrown toenail... I miss the Today show and Ann Curry (Meredith too...).

Yeah, I think therapy is in order... anyone know a good shrink?

No comments: