Monday, February 04, 2008

Another week of bliss.

Yesterday Kristen and I ended up going to the Green Lake Bar and Grill instead of Julia's. The line there was too long.

We both had omelettes with tons of port products and cheese. It was good but I'm not looking forward to getting on the scale anytime soon.

Yesterday I also registered for the St. Patrick's Day Dash (run?). I guess I have to fully commit. I did start practicing my running at the gallery the other day... (is that the correct term "practice running"?).

This week I've got a full slate. The UW thing tomorrow, First Thursday on Thursday, work, looking for a soul mate.

How about that Superbowl last night? I was rooting for the Giants because I did live in New York for a few months.... the commercials were alright. I hate to admit that my favorite one was the Fedex carrier pigeons one. Too bad Fedex still sucks for damaging and losing my box of Today show memorabilia.

No comments: