Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sculpture and photography? - Okay.

They are putting out a press release for the 4culture shows and they are listing my work as Sculpture and Photography. I guess that's close enough... I suppose personal documentarian slash stalker isn't really a medium in itself so that will just have to do. How about blogger/stalker? blogger/stalker/runner? digital documentarian? If you think of anything better let me know.

Tonight I am going the the University of Washington Scholarships for Scholars event. It will be groovy to see people. If I had some money I'd try to buy some art but I don't so I can't.

My ex boss Shirley says she needs me desperately. for a job that is... it would be nice to work for her again. I'm not absolutely sure I should commit to anything permanently - but for her I might. Happy Tuesday - or should I say Super Tuesday!

No comments: