Wednesday, February 06, 2008

What's love got to do with it?

Wasn't that a good movie? The title doesn't have anything to do with this post... it just came to me.

I am happy to report that I survived last night's event. If I talked to you last night and you're reading this blog I hope you're not too disappointed with the content. It was nice seeing old friends yesterday and I managed to stay away from the food table for the majority of the night. The only negative thing is that I realized after someone accidentally knocked the brownie I was eating from my hand that I have been off sugar for over a week (at least I thought I was)...

Tonight I have to rest because tomorrow is first Thursday. I have to be in top form.

I broke down and bought shoes yesterday, two pairs. I'll try to take pictures and show you soon. I may have to do something with my toenails in order to wear one of the pairs. Oh, the perils of having bad feet (they're cute but they are the bane of my existence).

On the horizon I am looking forward to getting all my paperwork together to do taxes... do you believe that?

No comments: