Thursday, February 07, 2008

Financial Security.

I was offered a job yesterday that I can't pass up. My former boss needs someone to help out in her file room now. I'm starting next Wednesday. She is willing to let me do the things I need to do in regards to my artwork so that is a plus. She's the type of boss that makes you want to work hard. She treats her staff well which is nice. There may be other opportunities to grow there as well.

I'll even get more money. Yay!

Tip of the day... don't burn your bridges because you never know when you will need to cross back (that should be published somewhere don't you think?).

Tonight is First Thursday and I'm ready and raring to go. Also I didn't mention it last week but Lost is back on the air which is good. Now I just have to manage to get home by 9:00. It shouldn't be a problem...

With a new job and all I might even be able to pay my student loans and have money for rent. eventually

No comments: