Thursday, February 28, 2008

Open open open...

Tonight I am going to swing by the openings at Howard House and Lawrimore Project. In my never-ending quest to be a more art-like person I think it's a good thing to do.

Since I am staying out late this evening I skipped the gym today... that's just too long of a day for me.

Work was crazy yesterday... I answered the phones a bit more than I wanted to... but it's alright I guess. It's a job and tomorrow's payday (it's going to be sweet!)... I am finally going to start giving back some money to my wonderful mother show has supported me over the past two years. I also need to arrange for a trip to Chicago in April to check out the MFA show and see my friends.

uhhhhhh.... my mind just went blank there...

Have I told you all that I think Seattle needs a fashion intervention from Stacy London of TLC's What Not To Wear? They do... too much casual attire going on in the downtown sector. That's my 2 cents worth.

No comments: