Friday, February 29, 2008

Hello Friday!

We have finally come to the end of the week. I have accomplished much... gone to the gym, gone to openings, clipped my toenails.

What more could I ask for? Not much I think.

Yesterday I made reservations to go back to Chicago for the first time since I left. I'll be going in April for a long weekend. It will be fun to see everyone and see what kind of work is being done by people. Maybe this can be a scouting mission for a curatorial endeavor. I'm kind of excited about seeing everyone... hopefully it won't be too cold... I don't like being cold.

On this weekends agenda is dish washing for cash money at church and watching the gallery.

Last night Scott Lawrimore called me Tiger. I think we're going to friends.... grrrrr.

Oh yeah, it's payday too. As Anne (Mathern) would say woot!

No comments: