Saturday, March 01, 2008

Good things about Saturday.

I could sleep in if I wanted to.

I get to see my friends at WW.

I get to wash dishes.

Tonight if I can stay up past 9pm I may try to do something - what exactly that is I don't know.

Yesterday I got a paycheck. I mean a real paycheck... it's strange having money. I looked at a lot of shoes yesterday, but didn't purchase any. I need to save.

I saw on the news last night that the credit card debt is almost at a trillion dollars (or was it a billion?). I only have 1500.00 so I consider myself lucky.... I think I'm doing alright.

PJ called last night. He's happy that I'm coming to visit. I'm happy too. I think I might act like a tourist while I'm there (Chicago). He conferred with a few people and we are going to have a party while I'm there. Now I have something more to look forward to.

I have to weigh in this morning... I don't think the news is going to be any different. Maybe I should pay for the meeting then I will get back on track.

Okay, now I'm just rambling... did you hear that jlo named her babies Max and Emme? That's kind of cute... just like me!

No comments: