Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What's the deal?

I had really good intentions of getting up early and going to the gym before I headed off to my new job this morning. I was all set, but then I couldn't get to sleep last night. It wasn't really bad but you know how I need my sleep - five hours wasn't going to cut it.

In my never-ending quest to look cute I have not decided what I will wear today. I have a few ideas though. I have decided that I am not digging my haircut, it's too generic... I've suffered through it for over three weeks and I think it's time to make a change.

Now onto another thing I am passionate about - my laptop. Old crusty is beginning to show signs of old-ness. I'm a digital girl on a dial up budget. I've got to quit pooping around and get to work and in order to do that I need a faster connection speed. My iPod is having issues as well. I used to be able to have a majority of my songs on it and then all of a sudden there's not enough room. I think maybe it's just happened in the last upgrade of iTunes - it makes me cranky though.

Maybe someday I will find a nice balance of crankiness/cute-ness/financial sufficiency and work out ethics.

No comments: