Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Running!

Yesterday I hit the motherload when it came to mail geared towards running. I think it's a sign that I need to go to the gym. Or at least by a new running outfit.

Today is the last day of my temp job. I overheard them talking about me yesterday and how I was doing such a good job that they are sad to see me leave. You all know how I like to be affirmed so it made me feel good.

The other night I had a discussion with a friend of mine... he said something that has stuck with me... he said that I seemed lonely. I guess I am at times... On the outside I appear to know a lot of people and have a lot going on (which is true), but I am in fact lonely at times. It's stuck in my head now. Will I always feel this way? I don't think I'm always lonely... hmmm.

So... Next subject. Crawl Space! We are having a Centennial Video Special which opens on the 23rd of Feb. There will be a lecture by Marisa Sanchez of the Seattle Art Museum who curated the show at 7pm. I will post more information as I have it. Mark it on your calendars now!

No comments: