Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Monday!

I think I'm doing alright for a Monday. I went to see No Country for Old Men yesterday. I liked it. I'm not sure I liked it more than Juno, but I did like it.

This week I have to prepare myself for another Valentine's day being a single gal. I suppose I should be used to it since I was only ever not single for two (count them) two Valentine's days back in the 80's. It will be strange watching people at the office get flowers and such. Maybe I can make it into art of some sort...

Did I happen to mention that at my new place of employment they have Mrs. Fields cookies and brownies brought in every Friday afternoon? This is going to take some willpower on my part to keep them out of my mouth (or some major point calculation).

I wore my new shoes yesterday and they are cute! There's something to be said about wearing cute shoes to improve your mood.

Hey look! It's a photo I took of the Seattle Public Library a few weeks ago. I'm sorry I haven't posted any photos lately but it takes about five hours to upload them.

Happy Monday!

No comments: