Sunday, February 10, 2008

ouch

Yesterday I decided to roll around on my exercise ball. Now my back/shoulder hurts. That's what I get for becoming physically active.

Today I need to clean, exercise and then I'm supposed to be going to a movie this afternoon. I think we're going to see No Country for Old Men (at least that's what I'm rooting for). I'd also like to see There Will be Blood as well.

I didn't get a lot done with my application yesterday - I got into one of my moods and then it all went out the window. Hopefully today will be better.

tomorrow night I have a Crawl Space meeting... it's going to be my first one so it should be fun. I also start my new job on Wednesday - it should be a good week.

Last Friday my lovely assistant Kristen and I went to Red Robin after work - she'd had a bad day. I'm always up for nursing a bad day with some buffalo style clucks and fries (not to mention beer). I'm sure it's not doing anything for my healthy eating plan though.

I have got to suck it up soon and get a faster internet connection speed...

Have a good Sunday and I'll see you later (or tomorrow).

No comments: