Friday, February 01, 2008

When all is said and done.

I will be 74 years old when my student loans are paid in full. That's kind of sad in a way... $375.00 a month for 30 years... there goes the possibility of owning a home... having children (although I wasn't counting on that last one)... buying a new car.

Let's take a moment of silence for a profession that only pays a few people the big bucks. (imagine the trumpet starting to play tapps right now...)

Okay, let's get down to business... Today is February 1st. It's the beginning of registration for the St. Patrick's Day Dash. I'm going to do it again this year to kick off the thin thigh/Jenerator Running project for the year. Okay, maybe I'll run a bit before that actually race, but I will be making a recording of myself for others to enjoy at a later date. It's all a part of my master plan to rule the world of Artists who are also runners.

First things first though, I need to pick out a cute outfit for the race and maybe save up for a new pair of running shoes. I will keep you updated.

I better get a move on...

Pinch and a punch everyone!

No comments: