Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Almost sick...

I've got this funny feeling in my throat. Not quite a tickle, not quite a frog....
I wish I would just either get sick or get better.

Today I am finally going to remedy my haircut dilemma. No more channeling David Cassidy for me!

I was thinking that this week was going to be a bit slower but I don't think it will be. I have lunch plans every day except tomorrow - Thursday is my lovely assistant Kristen's birthday! We are going to go to lunch... Friday is a going away lunch for the receptionist at our office. I'm all for free food.

I like housesitting but it is inconvenient in getting to the gym. I suppose I could go after work but who has the energy? I sure don't.

Where has the time gone? I have to get moving or I'm going to be late.

No comments: