Monday, March 24, 2008

Ready, Set, Go!

Well, another Monday is here to greet us with open arms... and kick us in the ass if we don't settle down.

I'm sitting here in the house where I am house sitting, I've got my french press next to me - I'm just waiting to plunge it. I feel the beginnings of some weirdness in the back of my throat, it's a little tender. I'm trying to determine what time I need to actually leave the house here to trek up the hill to get to the bus. I sure hope I don't screw up and make it to work late... It sure would be nice to just sleep a while... I don't think my week is as full as the last one was - that will be nice. I do have to work on a grant application for Crawl Space and get my hair cut (yay).

This afternoon I am having lunch with Lillian. She's a freshman at Western and I've known here since she was a very little person. It makes me feel old seeing all these ex little people become adults.

Okay, as always I should get a move on... shake a leg Peg...make like a tree and leave.. You get the idea.

No comments: