Monday, March 31, 2008

Closure...

Or should I say openage... I got the bag open that contained my undergarments... I know you are all breathing easier this morning.

So - we're back to the work week, back to over-extending myself. Back to trying to pretend that I really enjoy filing (I do! I do!)... Today is payday, opening day for the Mariners... (it's been a while since I've been around for an opening day...) it's also the last day of March. You know what that means??? Tomorrow if the first day of my birthday month! Start planning now.

Here are a few photos I took of Tim Brown's show on Saturday. I had to do something to keep myself awake so I took pictures.







I should really start looking for some studio space and/or a place to live where I can work... I've been slacking too long (okay - I realized slacking is not a good word here because even when I'm not really making things I'm still thinking about things). I just have to get a move on. I have a show in Chicago in September and I should probably start trying to figure out what I'm doing for it.

I think when I'm in Chicago in a few week's I'll go take pictures of the space and start planning my show. It will be nice to be in Chicago for a while - I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends and looking at art. Art Chicago is going to be going on so I am going to try to check it out while I'm there.

I guess that's it for this morning... It would be nice if I could go back to bed... One twelve hour night of sleep does not make up for six weeks of running oneself ragged.

No comments: