Saturday, March 15, 2008

I am going to lose my mind... seriously.



Do you ever have one of those things that just gnaws at you? I listen regularly to the Mountain (KMTT) and they've been playing a new song by Peter Gabriel which I think is titled One World or Whole World or some similar two word title. They say that it is available on iTunes but I can't find it! When I google Peter Gabriel's name I can't find it either. It is driving me insane.

If you have any info on this matter please help me.

You might have noticed that I have a photo with this post. That is because I am coming to you in full wifi internet access! That also means I can't diddle daddle because I have to get ready for my ww meeting.

I ended up going out last night with my friend Matt, his wife, and friend. He quit his job and it was his last day yesterday. What better way to celebrate than with fried food?

No comments: