Thursday, March 06, 2008

I think I'm going to lose it.

I have to wait three more weeks until I can get my David Cassidy inspired hairdo rectified. I don't think I can take it. It's getting to that stage where it's becoming unmanageable and messy (okay so it's sort of looked like that all along).

So, here's the news that's fit to print. Everyone should get into Crawl Space this weekend for the video centennial. It's good and it ends on Sunday. I will be there Sunday afternoon to help de-install so if you need to see me for any reason.

I have also lined up a bunch of house-sitting gigs for the end of the month. I am extremely popular (but you knew that already)... I will be raking in the cash for my visa card fund and my trip to Chicago fund. I like earning money... I got my earnings statement from Social Security last week... I only made 4,700 in 2006. Oh, the life of a grad student. But now I'm on the road to financial freedom (okay, maybe not freedom - but independence?)...

There's an opening for a sculpture professor at University of Oregon. My friend Josh is a professor in the Fibers Department there... maybe I should apply... I could live in Eugene.

I'm trying to upload a picture for you all... I know you've missed my photos since I've been living in my dial up world... maybe with all the cash I'm going to rake in I can afford dsl or cable internet.... hmmmm.



Here you go. It's Matt, Hoda, Me and my sign. I hope you all have a splendid day!

No comments: