Friday, March 07, 2008

I must be on drugs...

Have you ever had one of those days when you think you've got everything figured out and then realize you don't?

I been thinking that the show at Crawl Space ended this weekend but I was wrong... which is good news for all of you. I am just losing my mind that's all...

It sucks getting old.

In a perfect world I would have thin thighs, beer would have no calories and I would have someone to hold my hair back while I barfed... Oh the dreams I aspire to.

I got a message from my friend Tia yesterday... you might recall she is the one who works at McMurdo Station and met Ann Curry. She is living in Seattle now and is having an open studio tonight. She makes great jewelery that incorporates hand made paper. I'm going to buy me some more... I wore one of her necklaces yesterday and I got many compliments on it. She's a good person who makes good work.

No comments: