Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I've been looked at....

I think I've been seen by Regina. Okay, I know I have - oh crap. Oh well... I suppose all artists are a bit crazy (or is that messed up?)... I feel as though I have a controlled craziness. I appear normal on the outside but then you get to know me and all bets are off. I guess I'm probably normal (or is that boring?) compared to a lot of people she meets.

I suppose it's a good thing to put yourself out there. You're definitely not going to get anywhere if you don't take risks. Right?

I have got to get in gear and start making things (art-wise)... I am getting the brows waxed this morning so that will be a good thing.

No gym this morning... if today is anything like yesterday at work I won't need it. I ran around like a crazy person. Maybe someday I'll be brave (crazy) enough to post pictures of my thighs to show you my progress in the firm thigh campaign.

No comments: