Monday, March 03, 2008

What was I saying?

I feel sorry for people who just meet me. I sometimes forget that I have a habit of not finishing sentences (or thoughts for that matter). I think I finish them in my head, I just never get the words out. It's hard to follow what I'm saying at times.

I recall listening to Vija Clemins while I was studying in Rome. I think she was similar in the way she spoke... I knew that I could relate to her... maybe thats why I have so many "dot dot dot's" in my posts.... (look, there's another set).

I promise all of you that you will get used to the way I talk (If you meet me and we become friends)... my mother says I also say "I don't know" a lot... well, I don't know about that. (she's right)...

It makes it hard to talk about ones artwork when you can't get the words out.

okay, enough about my speaking difficulties...

I am not feeling the cycling class from Saturday - maybe that means I didn't work as hard as I could have... I am back on track when it comes to food and I have done laundry so I won't smell if you run into me.

On the agenda this week - Openings on Thursday including Jason Wood's show at Gallery4 Cutlture, working on my thin thigh regimen (and training for the St. Patrick's Day run), and getting my brows done....

Over and out.

No comments: