Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday is my fun-day!

Oh, the Bangles... whatever happened to them?

I got a phone call from my friend Tia yesterday. You may recall she is my friend who works at McMurdo Station and met Ann Curry when she was there. Well, she lives in Seattle now and happened to go into Crawl Space yesterday and found out that I was a member there. I'm so excited that she's here!

She makes the best jewelry... it's sterling silver (?) that is covered in hand made paper. since I am employed now I may have to buy a few more pieces from her.

Things seem to be falling into place.

On the workout front, I am only feeling my cycling class in my butt today... specifically where I sit.... tomorrow I'm sure I will feel differently. Last night I went to see Into the Wild. It's a really good movie... I know I say that about all the movies I've seen lately - but I don't go to see bad movies. At least not yet.

This afternoon I'm watching the gallery... everyone come down and see the show and check out the progress of my thin thigh campaign.

xoxo

No comments: