Monday, March 10, 2008

Thighs of steel.

I guess I worked harder in my cycling class this week. My leg is all messed up, Saturday night I woke up and my right hip was all out of whack and now my right ankle is hurting (the hip got better)...

I guess it's the price we pay for beauty. My inner thighs are tender - it feels like I've been googling (if you know what I mean)... I haven't - if I had you all would have heard about it.

Last night I stopped by Wallgreen's after helping my dad with some chores. I succumbed to the nut aisle again. I also bought some Fiber One Bars because they were on sale. Do I ever learn my lesson? NO! I ate three of them and now my tummy is paying me back. When will I ever learn?

This week is once again full. Working for a living, meetings for the gallery, house/cat sitting... next weekend I have the st. Patrick's Day Dash, camp meetings and de-installation... I guess I'd rather be busy than bored. Oh, it's also payday on Friday too.

I guess I should get ready for work now. I was going to try and make it to the gym but it's too stinking dark and when my alarm went off my body wasn't moving. There's always tomorrow.

No comments: