Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's that time of the year...

I was out of sorts yesterday.

They say that switching to daylight savings time throws your body off and I have to agree. Or else it was all the sugar and carbs I ate (and the Fiber One bars)...

I ended up falling asleep at 7:30 again... at least I managed to make it to the gym this morning. This fitness kick has got to get easier sometime. I enjoy sweating a lot... but actually getting to the gym is hard.

It is raining this morning... I wish Fedex hadn't lost my box of things - in it was my nice red raincoat. Now it's gone. I supposed I could buy the one at Ann Taylor that costs $198.00 but that would be a bit extravagant.

On Sunday a Fedex driver commented on my post about Fedex sucking... He explained the conditions that they drive under etc... I posted the comment Here.

I was just really frustrated with Fedex in general... I bet my package will show up someday... I can only hope.

No comments: