Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome to hurtsville.

I am having one of those weeks. Monday during the St. Patrick's Day party at work I accidentally ran into the corner of the conference room table at work (no I was not drunk - yet)... now I have a big bruise on my leg. Yesterday I dropped a file holder thing on my foot - it broke the skin through the sock I was wearing and now it hurts like a you know what. Not enough to make me limp, but I may try to get a bit of sympathy from people.

Last night I actually did nothing which was nice. Okay, I take that back I did laundry.

I finally found the cable for my camera so here's a good shot of Stinky.



She is very cute don't you think? I think she could be a dog model.

On my agenda today is work and then helping Tim install his show. I think I might start researching new races to run in as well - my new microphone should be coming on Monday. Yay.

Have a good day and try not to let anything fall on you!

No comments: