Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Umm... it's Wednesday.

I'm beginning to feel the effects of my busy schedule... I'm tired and I have cramps. What better combo is there?

Dinner last night was good - scampi at Palomino. I am exuding garlic today... I took a photo of Michael (TCBFC) to post but I can't find my card reader for my laptop so I guess it will have to wait until I do a little cleaning around the house.

Today I don't have anything planned outside of work which is a good thing. Tomorrow night I am helping with the install of Tim's show at Crawl Space and then Friday I am going to Tulalip to see the Beatnik's and celebrate my friend Nancy's 40th Birthday.

I might just collapse on Saturday - that is after my cycling class and the opening... I suppose being busy is sometimes better than doing nothing at all. I said when I moved back to Seattle I wanted to get out more and that is exactly what I'm doing. I shouldn't really complain.

The countdown to my birthday will be starting soon... Last year I said I was going to run in a marathon by the time I turned 41... I was just kidding. Maybe I'll walk a half marathon but that's about all I think I could do right now. Hmmm... maybe I'll see if there are any races going on in Chicago while I'm visiting...

I better get moving. Over and out.

No comments: