Sunday, April 06, 2008

Crankiness...

I was a bit cranky yesterday. I'm thinking it has to do with being too busy at work, eating poorly and being lonely.

I know I've talked about being lonely before.... I have a lot of friends but sometimes I just feel all alone - it's not as bad right now as it has been in the past. I think being more aware of how I'm feeling helps... and being able to verbalize it.

NOW... let me tell you about the great birthday present that was not to be... My sister was talking to me the other day asking me what I wanted for my birthday. She wanted to relay the findings to my mother. My mother has tried to buy me clothes in the past with no success. She says that she even tries to buy clothes that she thinks I'll like - but even that doesn't work. Hilary (my sister) said maybe I should go look at shoes and find a pair that I might like and then relay that information to her.

Sooo... I went to Nordstrom's the other day and tried on a pair of shoes that I've been looking at for a while. It turned out that the shoes I was looking at were the last pair in my size. So not to risk losing them I bought them thinking my family could give them to me. Hilary put the kibosh on it. She said that they weren't going to wrap up a box of shoes and give them to me and hand me a check. Oh well, I was just trying to help out. On the bright side I can wear the shoes now!

I'll try to take a picture later for you all.

Oh look, I found a photo online...



Today I think I'm going to go to the gym and take another cycling class... I didn't take one yesterday because I wanted to get my workout over early and didn't want to wait around.

I don't know what else I'll do... it's been nice to have a weekend without anything to do...

I'll be back later... see ya.

1 comment:

PintoMom said...

Love the shoes Jen! Are you sure you are not ready to start swing dancing soon? That could provide additional fodder for the blog.
Seester