Monday, April 07, 2008

Dogs rule! Cats drool...

So I've been house and cat sitting for the past few weeks and the kitty cats are very sweet but Emma (one of the cats) keeps trying to wake me up at 4:30. She'll jump up on top of me and meow... when I make her get off me she'll walk around with her little collar jangling and then jump back up on me.

I love stinky because she doesn't do that sort of thing.

It's raining this morning... I am not looking forward to waking up to the bus stop through the woods in the backyard... the good news is that I'm going to wear my new shoes today so that should make me feel good!

I went to the mall yesterday (no I didn't go to the gym) and I was looking at things I might like for my birthday... I found a pair a flip flops that are supposed to tone your legs as you wear them. I could use those... the legs are a bit jelly like lately.

In addition to going to the mall I stopped by Carkeek Park and walked along the beach. It was strange because I hadn't been there in a long time. I had a flashback of playing a rousing game of tag there when I was back in high school. I seem to recall I was with a bunch of my cheerleader friends (yes, I was a cheerleader...). It's funny how seeing and hearing things will bring back memories like that. It's too bad people don't play rousing games of tag everyday - I think it would be good exercise... it might put everyone in a better mood.

I suppose that's all I have to say this morning. I need to start making work again... the lack of making things is getting to me... since I have a show in September I should probably start thinking about what I'm going to put up... I know it's going to be Ann Curry related stuff...

No comments: