Tuesday, April 08, 2008

3:00 a.m.

It was at 3 this morning that I woke up this morning and dumped Emma the cat on the floor (accidentally). She had been sleeping next to my legs and was just too close to the edge when I decided to roll over... heh heh heh.

Only two more weeks until my birthday. Yay... I like my birthday... I wore my birthday shoes yesterday and they are fabulous! I did have to wrap portions of my feet in moleskin to keep down the friction. Now that's an interesting word... friction.

This week I don't have a lot to do which will be nice. I have a studio visit and proposal review at Crawl Space, I have to work, and I need to get together info on what's been happening in my life for the thing in my life that I can't really talk about. That's about it. I will be done feeding the other cat Cookie on Wednesday. It will be nice to not have to drive all over the place every night.

The big question today is weather or not I'm a fraud. What do you think?

No comments: